Search | Active Topics | MembersWelcome Spectator | Log In | Register

Archie' dance Options · View
Atlas
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:02:36 AM

Hacker

Joined: 8/6/2011
Posts: 390
On Seven Sunday Sunrise show today one of the shows host wanted to know what Archie Thompson's gyrating with the corner flag was all about. She asked: If a player takes a shirt off they are yellow carded, but gyrating with a corner flag is allowed. Maybe she was outraged with his moves. At least they were talking about the game.
paulbagzFC
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:04:20 AM



Legend

Joined: 9/27/2010
Posts: 30,825
Location: Superior NQ
Fucking lol.

Has been doing similar things to corner flags for years and they only just notice now? lol

-PB



Lieutenant Colonel of the m80 Army (Paladisious Private Forces)

Inter Ant
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:04:44 AM



Hacker

Joined: 3/5/2008
Posts: 397
Atlas wrote:
On Seven Sunday Sunrise show today one of the shows host wanted to know what Archie Thompson's gyrating with the corner flag was all about. She asked: If a player takes a shirt off they are yellow carded, but gyrating with a corner flag is allowed. Maybe she was outraged with his moves. At least they were talking about the game.


There's the problem right there.
MrBrisbane
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:06:42 AM



World Class

Joined: 4/13/2012
Posts: 9,208
Oh shit! HAHAHAHA






MrBrisbane
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:08:03 AM



World Class

Joined: 4/13/2012
Posts: 9,208
That is some petty stuff from 7 there, cant remember the last time i watched free to air tv.

Edited by MrBrisbane: 16/3/2014 10:08:20 AM






paulc
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:45:16 AM

World Class

Joined: 10/29/2010
Posts: 8,837
MV fans like that like they'll enjoy the spawning salmon next season lol

Quote:
paulc wrote: I'm out. What a joke of a club.
paladisious wrote: In all the sigs.

Inciting gang mentality and bullying.

paladisious wrote:
There you go, cheers m80s.

Addressing his MV troops.

highkick05 wrote:
Palasidious, You're supposed to offer an unbiased viewpoint for the sake of all users


Quote:
One rule for Victory fans, another set for others

Yep, it's becoming that obvious.
Cassio!!!
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:20:53 AM

Hacker

Joined: 2/17/2010
Posts: 391


i have a tear in my eye.

Edited by Cassio!!!: 16/3/2014 11:21:46 AM
Atlas
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:00:48 PM

Hacker

Joined: 8/6/2011
Posts: 390
Cassio!!! wrote:


i have a tear in my eye.

Edited by Cassio!!!: 16/3/2014 11:21:46 AM

Luv it
melbourne_terrace
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:17:45 PM



World Class

Joined: 9/17/2011
Posts: 5,347
Location: QLD
The main issue here is you're actually watching shite like sevens sunday sunrise.

Brisbane Ro
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:27:31 PM



Pro

Joined: 5/8/2010
Posts: 3,318
Location: Roar City
melbourne_terrace wrote:
The main issue here is you're actually watching shite like sevens sunday sunrise.


This, unforgivable.

And C7 will chalk it up as their sockah 'content' for the week.

Brisbane Roar - Officially the Most Successful Club in A-League History
Champions 2011, 2012, 2014
Premiers Plate Winners 2011, 2014

Perth - Officially an International Joke lol
jlm8695
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:28:08 PM



Legend

Joined: 1/22/2011
Posts: 14,771
Location: Super Benny's M80 Army.
melbourne_terrace wrote:
The main issue here is you're actually watching shite like sevens sunday sunrise.


2015/16 Cap cheats.

Simon Hill wrote:
Victory are, by far and away, the benchmark club on and off the pitch for the A-league


thupercoach
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 1:28:12 PM

World Class

Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 8,802
paulbagzFC wrote:
Fucking lol.

Has been doing similar things to corner flags for years and they only just notice now? lol

-PB
He's been punching the flag for years (not a euphemism) but it's only recently that he's started humping it.

Maybe he should pull it out and do the "beating the wife" celebration.
paulbagzFC
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 3:35:48 PM



Legend

Joined: 9/27/2010
Posts: 30,825
Location: Superior NQ
thupercoach wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Fucking lol.

Has been doing similar things to corner flags for years and they only just notice now? lol

-PB
He's been punching the flag for years (not a euphemism) but it's only recently that he's started humping it.

Maybe he should pull it out and do the "beating the wife" celebration.


Just join the two together lol

-PB



Lieutenant Colonel of the m80 Army (Paladisious Private Forces)

thupercoach
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:11:08 PM

World Class

Joined: 5/31/2011
Posts: 8,802
paulbagzFC wrote:
thupercoach wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
Fucking lol.

Has been doing similar things to corner flags for years and they only just notice now? lol

-PB
He's been punching the flag for years (not a euphemism) but it's only recently that he's started humping it.

Maybe he should pull it out and do the "beating the wife" celebration.


Just join the two together lol

-PB
How did I miss that?????!!!!!lol lol

The flag is a euphemism for his wife...
A16Man
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:22:48 PM



Pro

Joined: 8/2/2008
Posts: 4,921
Location: Wollongong
It's a shit celebration anyway.
paulbagzFC
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:26:34 PM



Legend

Joined: 9/27/2010
Posts: 30,825
Location: Superior NQ
A16Man wrote:
It's a shit celebration anyway.




-PB



Lieutenant Colonel of the m80 Army (Paladisious Private Forces)

MrBrisbane
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:30:49 PM



World Class

Joined: 4/13/2012
Posts: 9,208
paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:
It's a shit celebration anyway.




-PB


lol









WaMackie
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 9:52:23 PM

Pro

Joined: 11/24/2010
Posts: 3,048
jlm8695 wrote:
melbourne_terrace wrote:
The main issue here is you're actually watching shite like sevens sunday sunrise.




Roger Rogerson said: "We're back to the Gestapo days now" after police swooped on his Padstow Heights home while he was meeting with Mr Kenny. 27 May 2014



paladisious
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:04:58 PM



Legend
Moderator

Joined: 12/29/2008
Posts: 17,113
Location: M80 Army Top Secret Command Bunker
MrBrisbane wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:
It's a shit celebration anyway.




-PB


lol



That's the "I can't hear you" celebration, as seen in my sig.


I was already a fan of Chris Ikonomidis before he became a Socceroo legend.

M80 Army. Sworn to defend the forum from shitposting and low quality bants.
MrBrisbane
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 10:08:27 PM



World Class

Joined: 4/13/2012
Posts: 9,208
paladisious wrote:
MrBrisbane wrote:
paulbagzFC wrote:
A16Man wrote:
It's a shit celebration anyway.




-PB


lol



That's the "I can't hear you" celebration, as seen in my sig.


Love that sig.






Users browsing this topic
Spectator


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Watch this topic
RSS Feed
Email this topic
Print this topic
Threaded
Normal